Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ermhhhhh... Nothing: Insomnia

I supposed to do this instead of blogging.



Feel like dah kenak insomia (betol ka?? Hiks)


Its almost 1.30 am.. my mata makin boooolllaaat... Da la tmrw menunaikan kewajiban Sunday.. Kenak ko tok bah mata??? Coba tdo gk.. Kan best.. Mengkali because i overslept this afternoon.. Pa achievement aku ari tok?? Nothing.. Wake up early dikit (em almost 12 noon) n nyuci some of my clothes.. Plan mok nyuci bed sheet (not bed shit k) tapi endup ngan malas.. Maybe tmrw or next month... Afterall x da orang ngan aku atas katil tok.. Busuk ka, apa ka, its my own business rite.. Yackhhhhhh.. Ceridaknya aku.. Hiks...


Today, since i woke up late, i pg brunch ajak... Rice + Sayur kangkung + ayam panggang. Ok la for me.. This few weeks i think i cannot upload pic. I forgot my charger d Kampung... Pelupak nauizbillah.. haha... Mun my mum tauk genti kena' kerepak.. Even some of my baju still d Kampung. My worst experience last 2 years. Tertinggal passport.. Gila nak?? Nasib bait bigik dua igek ya bergantungan.. Mun x, ya pun boleh tertinggal.. Ahakzzzzzzz.... Opstttt...

Geram la... i cannot capture all the activities i do n participate this few weeks.. Camne tok?? The only solution for the time being i think is recycle pics lamak jak la dalam every new entry while waitin for the charger.. Or should i buy one compact camera??? Tidak2.. This year resolution x mok shopping gila gk.. Mok nyimpan duit k kahwin year 2020.. ahakz...

Afternoon, i do some shopping (do we call it Shopping ka Sha??) at Everise. Sitok nadak Parkson or what so ever. I bought some groceries. lagu Wajib my mee sedap n cintan curry.. ahakz.. For emergency.. besa la idup duda tok.. hihi


Jz now ada goreng ikan n mee cintaning.. Sudap.. Kalo ada camera tek, dapat ngeso.. Then membuta until 5.30 pm. ahakz...


Playing badminton. 7 sets. enough. Hehe.. No dinner, only took few slices of papaya given by Mike.. hehe... So nunggu Sunday gk.. xda life nar juak Voston tok..

No comments:

Post a Comment