Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PUBLIC SPEAKING

Alo everyone,
I know all of u miss me so much... huhu...
My Kursus da mok abis eh... Pejam celik pejam celik da almost 3 weeks...
Sebenarnya, Prince enjoy the Kursus so much... I met a lot of new friends. But apa yang x best, xda yang berminat ngan Prince.... Da yang kacak tapi da ada orang mpun la... So Prince balit dengan tangan kosong... Huhu
Esok mek orang ada final exam... Prince tengah tensi la... dunno what to revise... Gasak jak la...
Jz now we do our public speaking... My turn da udah.... Best juak... As ussual, Prince always select subject yang gila2... My Title for my Public Speaking is SMILE...
Dun want 2 elaborate it further here... Kelak la cita gk...
Actually the Public Speaking is still continue... Thats why malas mok molah entry panjang...
Kelak gk la... Mok tdo gk tok...

1 comment: