Thursday, August 21, 2008

ON LEAVE

Today is my last day working (4 this week only). Tomorrow ill take my leave 2 get ready 4 the PTD test on saturday....

Esok apa la plak plan aku ni.... Few works i have 2 settle tomorrow:
  • General cleaning my house (my last time sapu my house is last month???? kui 3
  • Study a bit.. but not come 2 the xtend sampe pecah palak le...
  • Ada plan mau buat pau juga ni (my last time buat pau also last 4 month......sadap tau)
  • ZZZzzz - 4 sure.... after tension kumpul data of the subsidi minyak last few days now time take a good rest..
  • Shopping- Shopping???? ko ingat sini nih ada Shopping Complex mcm Big City ka???? We only have the one and the only EVERISE.... So sad....
  • Then finally, (tamau 2 much things 2 settle in 1 day), 2 get my tv yang d repair di pasar....
I think most of u wonder why no pic in this few entry.... belum pakar lagi la...Lain la kalu bloggin like preparing pau.... of course i xpert kan...
(Mintak puji ini orang) Not to
say expert but bole la.... i will teach u ppl how 2 make pau or steamed bun nx entry k.... hehe

Ok la, i try post i pic ya.... taken last july....

(pst... my bday cake.... my last bday)

U 1 2 c my face while holding my cake????? Nah.... hehe

K la... .thats all 4 now..... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment